When we moved, my first sewing project was going to be making napkins. Wellllll….it took me a little while to get around to it. A month or two ago, I made 4 pretty shoddy napkins because I was tired of being out of napkins. Finally last week, I buckled down and made some decent ones from some Anna Maria Horner fabric I had (too small for most projects, but not quite scraps). While not nearly approaching the efforts of Mandy andÂ Carrie (round 2, round 3, round 4!!), I made 11. They are different sizes and don’t match my house, but they’re fun. Joel and I don’t mind ours several times before washing, so 11 should be enough.
Yay! And I’m lovin’ those fabrics!
Comments are closed.