I guess I just haven’t been into blogging the last few months. Maybe the zeal will come back one day. Here are some fun things we’ve done lately.
1. Started the garden/seedlings (yes, we are still looking for a house, so the garden thing is a bit of an issue). I’ve planted spinach and pea seeds and started tomatoes and peppers inside.
2. Skiing/snowboarding. We’ve been a good bit this year since we got season passes, and we’ve had fun times with friends like the Potorffs, Thomases, Simmons, Clendenins.
3. Joel had jury duty again, but he got dismissed right away. That was a relief after the terrible case he was on in Nashville.
3. We finally had our “Boo-rito” party that we won from Chipotle on Halloween. We had our small group plus some visitors over and had about 20Â peopleÂ in our skinny house!
3. We had a short but fun visit with Joseph while he was in town.
3. We got to hang out with the Mortons! They were in town for a youth rally, and we were able to spend two fun evenings with them.
4. My cousin Brent had a conference in town and spent the weekend with us. We had a great time snowshoeing, hiking, etc.