There are many things I love about my wife, one being her excellent ability to find deals! She informed me last week that Sunday was a free day at the Denver Zoo. Now that’s the kind of deal I can get behind. So on Sunday we, along with the rest of Denver and half-a-million parents pushing giant strollers descended upon the zoo.
- Seeing a snow leopard. I would have tried to touch its tail if Lauren hadn’t stopped me.
- Seeing camels…even the sad one with the flopped over humps (see below).
- Not pushing a giant stroller. Ha!
- Walking a mile to and from our car because parking was crazy!
- Not paying a dime!
- Joel and Lauren's Fat Posts